We've outlined some general suggestions on how to improve email deliverability so you can see better results and develop a stronger email reputation.
- Use different email templates - It's best to change up your email templates across your sequences every once in a while. If most of the same email messages are marked as spam, it's not the best idea to recycle the email copy across other sequences since this can cause those other messages to land in spam. Try switching up your email copy so it's more distinguishable from each other.
- Personalize your emails - It's good practice to personalize your messages, even in the subject line. This is a good way to make your email copy distinguishable and also allows you to connect with your contacts better since it shows that you've done some research on them.
- Keep your emails clear and concise - Avoid large blocks of text as long emails aren't easily readable and for the most part might not be read. Try to condense your emails into shorter blocks of text or bullet points that are clear and concise.
- Engage more with your contacts and avoid cold selling - If you start off the first message with cold selling, this can deter contacts from engaging further with the email. Instead, try probing the contact with a question to build a rapport with them. It's better to focus on creating engagement since the more people who reply, open, and engage with your email, the more inboxes you'll start to appear in.
- Check your data sources - Since you want to make sure you're reaching the right people, it's essential to check your data sources and make sure they're up-to-date and accurate. This is especially important when you're importing contacts from multiple data sources. It can hurt your deliverability if you send messages to several invalid email addresses that end up bouncing.
- Have a clear call to action - Ending your email messages with a clear call to action can help increase reply rates since the contact has a clear understanding of what you'd like them to do.
- Branded domains - We can help set your email domain up with branded domains to help reduce landing in spam. You can check out our help article to learn more about branded domains.