Reply sentiments can be assigned to contacts to categorize the type of reply you receive from them. This can help keep contact lists better organized and also show the health of your pipeline.
After a contact replies or is set to booked in your sequence, you can assign the following reply sentiments to them:
- Interested - the contact is interested in the opportunity
- Not Interested - the contact is not interested in the opportunity
- Bad Fit - the contact is not the right fit for the opportunity
- Timing - the timing of the opportunity doesn't align with the contact
- Wrong Contact - the contact is not the appropriate person to reach out to (i.e. not the right person to reach out to at a company)
- Bad Data - the contact is not the correct person that you intended to reach out to (i.e. the email is not accurate for the contact)
Reply sentiments can be assigned within a sequence or in the Tasks dashboard.
Assigning contact replies in a sequence
You can click on the contact's status to assign a sentiment or change the type of sentiment.
If you want to change the type of sentiment later, you can click on the contact's status to change it.
Assigning contact replies in the Tasks dashboard
In the Tasks dashboard, you can view the unassigned contact replies in the Replies tab.
If a sequence is shared with the team, the replies from those sequences can be assigned sentiments from other team members. You can click on the drop-down menu to see your team member's contact replies for shared sequences.
Note: Reply sentiments can't be changed in the Tasks dashboard so they'll need to be changed within the sequence.