Changing the "Send As" email for your account
There are a couple of things to keep in mind:
- Your email alias must be usable within Gmail. The alias cannot be using another email service provider.
- You must be able to receive email to your inbox under the email alias. Otherwise, reply tracking will not work. This will ensure that the system recognizes when contacts reply to your Interseller sequences. If this isn't set up correctly, Interseller will continue sending further follow-ups in the sequence to the contact.
For G Suite admins:
To set up another alias like an alternative name under a user's domain, follow this help article from Google: https://support.google.com/a/answer/33327?hl=en
That user will then need to manually add that new alias within Gmail. To do so, follow this Google help guide: https://support.google.com/mail/answer/22370
For Gmail users:
Follow this guide to add an additional alias under your account: https://support.google.com/mail/answer/22370
This is an example of how the alias needs to be set up within G Suite and Gmail:
Changing the "Send As" email address for all sequences
In your email settings, you can change the "Send As" email for all sequences as long as it's registered through Gmail. Please be sure you have also activated at least one campaign through Interseller. It's important to select which alias you'd like to send emails out from before launching the sequence.
Changing the "Send As" email address for individual sequences
The "Send As" email address can be changed for individual sequences. If you'd like to set this up, please reach out to our team to enable this feature.
To change the "Send As" email address for individual sequences, follow the steps below:
- Open up the sequence and click "Settings".
- In the "General" tab, navigate to the the "Advanced Settings" section. From there, you can select an email alias from the drop-down list to set as the "Send As" email address. You'll want to set the alias up before launching the sequence.
- Click "Save Changes" to save the selected email alias.
Changing the "Send As" email address for individual email steps
The "Send As" email address can also be changed for individual email steps. If you'd like to set this up, please reach out to our team to enable this feature.
To change the "Send As" email address for individual email steps, follow the steps below:
- Click the gear icon for the selected email step.
- In the "Send As" option, select an email alias from the drop-down list.
- Click "Save" to save the changes.
If your current email address and the new email address use different inboxes, you will need to create a new Interseller account.
We cannot migrate the data over because it is tied to your email account and moving that data will cause problems with your email system (Gmail, Outlook, etc).
However, we can move your subscription over without requiring you to re-subscribe. You can also request a CSV of all your contacts by contacting our team directly.