Setting up the Chrome Extension
In this guide:
Installing the Chrome extension
Setting up the Chrome extension is easy. All you need to do is visit Interseller on the Chrome web store or visit the following link:
Using the extension for individual LinkedIn profiles
After installing the extension, you will notice a new button on your browser and on social media sites like LinkedIn, AngelList, Crunchbase, and GitHub.
Click the button to begin a search for emails. When the search is complete, you can select a sequence you would like to save the profile and email to.
This is an example of what the search results look like while using the Interseller button on LinkedIn.
In the yellow box, it will highlight the following information:
- If the contact is found in another sequence
- If the contact is found in your connected integration
- If the contact is blacklisted
- If the contact is unsubscribed
- If the contact's email previously bounced
- When the contact was added
- When the contact was last messaged and which sequence they were last messaged in
- When the contact last responded, whether to one of your sequences or a teammate's sequence
If multiple emails are pulled, you can select the email address to see the above information and check if that address already exists in any of your sequences. If the email address has never been added to or created within Interseller, the yellow box won't appear.
If you have additional custom fields for the sequence you're adding the contact to, you can add that information within their LinkedIn profile by scrolling to the bottom of the pop-up window. You can check out our guide here to learn more about running email lookups for individual profiles.
Using the extension for multiple LinkedIn profiles
When using the extension for multiple profiles, the viewed icon will appear next to each contact if you have already performed an email lookup for them.
The email lookup results will appear in a separate window to the left of the LinkedIn window.
You can check out our guide here to learn more about running mass email lookups.
- To learn more about our Chrome extension, check out our help directory for more information.
- You can check out our guide here to learn more about how email lookup credits work.
- We also have a guide on how to adjust your Chrome extension setting to look up personal or work emails.