When you launch a sequence, you can choose to either launch it now or set a specific date and time the sequence is set to send out emails.
To launch a sequence now, toggle the Launch button in your Sequences panel:
To launch your sequence on a specific date, follow the steps below:
- Open the sequence and click the Launch button.
- A pop-up window will appear where you can click Select a date to open a calendar view.
- Select the date and time you want the sequence to launch then click Schedule.
Note: The time you see in this window will display your browser's timezone, not your timezone in your Schedule Settings.
You will see the date and time the sequence is set to launch in the Sequences dashboard and when you open that specific sequence:
Launching multiple sequences at a time
Select multiple sequences you want to launch by following the steps below:
- Check the box next to each sequence and click the ... icon.
- From the drop-down menu select Activate sequences.
Deactivate and pause sequences
To deactivate or pause a sequence, toggle the button off in your Sequences panel:
You can also deactivate or pause multiple sequences at once by following these steps:
- Check the box next to the sequence in your Sequences panel.
- Click the ... icon and select Deactivate Sequences: