Pause and resume email sending to contacts
If you would like to pause sending to certain contacts, you can do this within your sequence. When you choose to pause contacts, you can do so indefinitely or until a specific date.
Pause email sending until a specific date
To pause email sending for contacts until a specific date, follow the steps below:
- Open your sequence and select the contacts.
- Click the ... icon and select Pause Contacts.
- A pop-up window will appear with the option to select a date or to pause indefinitely.
- Click Select a date to open a calendar where you can select the date you would like to pause sending until for the selected contacts.
Pause email sending indefinitely
In the pop-up window that appears when you choose to pause emails, you can select the Pause Indefinitely option to stop sending emails to contacts in the sequence.
Resume email sending
If you would like to resume email sending to the contacts, follow the steps below:
- Select the contacts in the paused state and click the ... icon.
- Click Resume Sending from the drop-down menu. This will allow the contacts to resume where they last left off in the email sequence.