Adding your email signature
In this guide:
Adding a signature is a great way to keep your emails looking professional and for sharing your contact information so people can easily get in touch with you.
Important Things to Keep in Mind
We recommend using a pure, text-based signature that includes your full name, location, email address, and phone number.
This is especially important when sending cold emails since including several images or more complex signatures can complicate email deliverability in the future.
Importing Email Signatures
To import your email signature into your account, please send an email including only your signature to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once your request has been received, you will receive an email from us prompting you to view and accept your signature. From there, you can follow the steps below:
- Open the "Accept & import your email signature" email and click "View & Accept Signature".
- This link will take you to a window where you will see options to preview, approve, or deny your signature. Click "Send A Test Email" to get a better idea of how your signature will appear in emails.
- If everything looks correct, click "Import Signature". If your signature isn't displaying correctly, click "Send to Interseller Support for review".
- Once you approve the signature, your signature will automatically be imported into your account. If you decline, your signature request will be sent to our Support team.
Once the signature has been added to your account, you can preview how the signature looks in your sequence by opening up the Steps tab. Your signature will appear grayed out and cannot be edited from this window.
If you need to make any changes to your signature, you'll need to update it within your email account first and then send in a new request to email@example.com.
Disabling signatures in specific email steps
You can disable your default email signature in specific email steps if you don't want to include your signature or if you want to add a different signature to a specific step.
To disable the signature follow the steps below:
- Open the Steps tab of the sequence and click the ... icon.
- From the drop-down menu, select Disable Signature.
To re-add the signature back to the email step, click the ... icon and click Enable Signature.