Reporting incorrect data
We've built a new feature that allows you to report incorrect email addresses produced by our lookup tool. This action will generate and send a report to our data providers so that we can continue to improve our coverage.
In this guide:
Reporting an incorrect email addresses from the Chrome Extension
You can report an incorrect email address from the Chrome Extension by following the steps below:
- Click the down arrow button in the upper right corner of the extension pop-up window.
- Select Report incorrect email address from the menu.
- Once the report has been submitted, you'll see a "Report submitted" message letting you know the report has been sent to our team.
Note: This feature is only available on vanilla LinkedIn.
Reporting an incorrect email addresses from a sequence
You can also report an incorrect email address once a contact has been added to a sequence. This option will only appear if the contact was added from the Chrome Extension or if their email address was found through our CSV import process.
To report an incorrect email address from a contact profile, follow the steps below:
- Click the ... icon next to the contact's name to open the drop-down menu.
- Select Report Incorrect Email from the drop-down menu.
- Click the Report button in the pop-up window to confirm.
Note: This option will not appear for contacts that have been manually added to a sequence or for contacts that have not gone through Interseller's email lookup process.