Launching and deactivating sequences
Learn how to launch and deactivate your sequences.
When you launch a sequence, you can choose to either launch it now or set a specific date and time the sequence is set to send out emails.
There are 2 ways to launch a sequence:
1. You can toggle on the Launch button in your Sequences panel to immediately activate a sequence:
2. You can click the "Launch" button within the sequence and click "Launch Now" in the Launch Sequence pop-up.
To launch your sequence on a specific date, follow the steps below:
- Open the sequence and click the Launch button.
- A pop-up window will appear where you can click Select a date to open a calendar view.
- Select the date and time you want the sequence to launch then click "Schedule" to set the launch date for the sequence.
You will see the date and time the sequence is set to launch in the Sequences dashboard and when you open that specific sequence.
Launching multiple sequences at a time
You can launch multiple sequences at once by following the steps below:
- Select the checkboxes next to each sequence that you'd like to launch.
- Click the ... icon to open the drop-down menu.
- Select "Activate sequences" from the drop-down menu.
Deactivate and pause sequences
To deactivate or pause a sequence, toggle off the button in your Sequences panel:
You can also deactivate or pause multiple sequences at once by following these steps:
- Select the checkboxes next to the sequences in your Sequences panel.
- Click the ... icon to open up the drop-down menu.
- Select "Deactivate sequences" from the drop-down menu.