We're building out a new Reports dashboard that includes more granular and insightful data for sequences, users, and teams.
Owners and managers will be able to view stats for shared sequences and users across the team. Teammates who have "user" permissions will only be able to view stats for their own sequences and sequences shared by other teammates.
Viewing a Report
These are the 5 reports that you can choose to view:
- Contacts Added - This will display the number of contacts added within the specified timeframe
- Messages Sent - This will display the number of messages sent within the specified timeframe
- Contacts Replied - This will display the number of contacts who replied within the specified timeframe
- Contacts Booked - This will display the number of contacts who booked meetings within the specified timeframe
- Leaderboard - This will display which team member is in the lead, depending on the filter selected (user, lookups, contacts added, messages sent, contacts replied, meetings booked)
Selecting a date range
There are set date ranges to choose from for viewing the activity within that time frame:
- Last 30 Days - This will display the activity for the last 30 days.
- Last 90 Days - This will display the activity for the last 90 days.
- Last 365 Days - This will display the activity for the last 365 days.
- YTD - This will display the activity from the first date of the year up until the current date.
You can also choose which dates you would like to view an activity for by specifying it in the calendar.
Selecting specific sequences
There are 3 filter options available to choose from for viewing a sequence:
- Sequences - This will display a list of your sequences and your teammates' shared sequences.
- Users - This will display a list of users on your team and any of their shared sequences. This will only be visible to owners and managers.
- Folders - This will display a list of your sequences and any shared sequence that lives inside a folder.
These filter options can also be combined to view more collective stats.
Viewing a contact reply from the Reports (Beta) Dashboard
When viewing a Contacts Replied report, you can click into the sequence to see the contact's reply to that sequence.
It will open up the contact's record in the sequence and you will be able to see their reply in the activity panel.
Viewing Daily/Weekly Activity
You can choose to view activity on a daily/weekly basis by switching between the 2 options. You can also toggle on the 7 day average when viewing daily activity.
Viewing Leaderboard and using filters to sort
Owners and managers can view the team leaderboard and sort by user, lookups, contacts added, messages sent, contacts replied, or meetings booked to display the stats in ascending/descending order.