If you would like to pause sending to certain contacts, you can do this within your sequence. When you choose to pause contacts, you can do so indefinitely or until a specific date.
Pause email sendings until a specific date
To pause email sending for contacts until a specific date, follow the steps below:
- Open your sequence and select the contacts.
- Click the ... icon and select Pause Contacts.
- A pop-up window will appear with the option to select a date or to pause indefinitely.
- Click Select a date to open a calendar where you can select the date you would like to pause sending until for the selected contacts.
Pause email sending indefinitely
In the pop-up window that appears when you choose to pause emails, you can select the Pause Indefinitely option to stop sending emails to contacts in the sequence.
Resume email sending `
If you would like to resume email sending to the contacts, follow the steps below:
- Select the contacts in the paused state and click the ... icon.
- Click Resume Sending from the drop-down menu. This will allow the contacts to resume where they last left off in the email sequence.