To adjust how many emails are sent per day and to control the amount of seconds between emails being sent, use the Volume setting under Settings > Schedule tab.
As you adjust your volume limit for maximum emails to send per day and the seconds to wait between each email, you can hover over the slider to see if the amount is within a safe frequency.
Below are the three ranges for maximum emails to send per day:
- 500 and below - Safe amount
- 520 - 1,000 - This is a reasonable amount if you have reply rates above 10%
- 1,020 - 1,500 - This is an excessive amount and may be reported as spam
Below are the ranges for seconds to wait between each email:
- 60 - 300 seconds - Safe frequency
- 30 seconds - This is a reasonable frequency if your reply rates are above 10%
- 10 - 15 seconds - This is a high frequency and may be reported as spam
The maximum emails to send per day display in increments of 20 and we recommend setting this number to 200 if you're new to email sequencing.
The more you space out your emails, the less likely they are to be seen as automated. We recommend setting your seconds to wait between each email to 60 seconds or more.
When these two settings work together, Interseller will determine how many emails are sent during that timeframe. For example, if you only have 3 hours set in your email schedule and space emails 60 seconds apart, we can only send 180 emails that day.