Understanding email lookup credits
Email lookup credits only apply to emails that you find through our Chrome extension or via CSV import. We've outlined some facts around what email lookup credits are and when they apply towards your monthly limit.
| How email lookup
| When they count
towards the limit
| When they don't count
towards the limit
How lookup credits work
- Lookup credits are shared amongst teammates (i.e. if you have 5 teammates and 250 lookups per seat, your team has a total of 1,250 lookups)
- Additional lookup credits are sold in batches of 250. On the Standard plan, additional 250 lookups are $25 per batch. On the Recruiter plan, additional 250 lookups are $50 per batch.
- Lookup credits reset on your next billing date and any unused lookups from your monthly billing period cannot be rolled over to the next billing period.
- If an email is found via the Chrome extension, a lookup credit will be charged. It is not based on when the contact has been added to a sequence.
- You can view the number of lookups for your current billing period in the billing panel.
When lookup credits count towards your limit
- Lookups are charged per request, not the number of emails we find.
- When an email is found on the Chrome extension or during a CSV lookup, a lookup credit will be charged.
- There's a maximum of 1 lookup credit per contact, which will apply to either their personal or work email.
- If you look up the same contact to find both their personal and work email, this will count as 2 lookup credits.
- If the same contact is looked up in different billing periods for the same type of email (work or personal), this will count as an additional lookup credit.
When lookup credits do not count towards your limit
- Lookup credits are not counted if we can't find an email.
- Lookup credits are automatically credited back for invalid emails marked with an "X" that are found through the Chrome extension and CSV imports.
- Lookup credits are not counted when the Chrome extension setting is set to "None - use only what's available on the page".
- If the same contact is looked up more than once within the same billing period for the same type of email (work or personal), this will not count as an additional lookup credit.
Additional billing information
- Email verification is separate and have their own limits.
- Sending emails from sequences are free as they are included into every Interseller subscription.
Additional lookup credits can be added to your account at an additional charge without needing to add additional seats. The owner of a team can purchase lookups from their billing panel:
Feel free to get in touch if you need help adding lookup credits or have any questions!