Setting up the Greenhouse integration and Harvest API
In this guide:
Interseller's integration with Greenhouse allows you to automatically sync contacts and email activity to easily track and manage your communications between Interseller and Greenhouse.
Connecting your Greenhouse account
To connect to Greenhouse, head to the Integrations page and select Greenhouse from the list.
You will then be prompted to enter your login credentials and grant Interseller access to your Greenhouse account. This will allow Interseller to create and sync contacts over to Greenhouse and sync over any email activity from our end.
Sync additional candidate information through Harvest API
If you'd like to sync additional candidate information from Interseller to Greenhouse, you can do so through Greenhouse's Harvest API. The Harvest API allows you to sync the following information:
- Set up custom field mapping to sync over additional candidate information to Greenhouse
- Update candidates when they progress through sequences (i.e. "Messaged", "Replied", "Unsubscribed", etc)
- Update candidates to pipeline stages. If they reply back to you via Interseller sequences, they'll automatically be moved to a stage.
To set up the Harvest API, please follow the steps below:
- Click the gear icon in your Greenhouse account to open the Configure panel.
- In the Configure panel, select "Dev Center" from the list.
- From there, select "API Credential Management".
- Click "Create New API Key" to open up the pop-up to create a new credential.
- In the pop-up, select "Harvest" for API Type, "Interseller" for Partner, and the description should populate automatically with "Interseller Harvest API Key".
- Copy the API Key and send it to our team at email@example.com so we can set up the Harvest API on our end for you.
After the Harvest API is set up, you can visit the Integrations page and you'll see the "Field Mapping" section available. You can visit the "Custom Field Mapping" section of this guide to learn more.