Using Interseller with Recruitee
In this guide:
Our integration with Recruitee can automatically sync contacts and assign them to job positions in Recruitee whenever they're added to a sequence on Interseller.
Connecting to Recruitee
To connect Interseller Recruitee, you can visit the Integrations page and select Recruitee from the list. You'll need to enter your Recruitee Company ID and Token to connect it to Interseller.
Adjusting the default sync settings
After Recruitee is connected to Interseller, you can choose how all contacts sync over from Interseller to Recruitee by selecting one of the following sync options:
- Off - Contacts will not sync over to Recruitee
- Sync contacts when added to a sequence - Contacts will sync over to Recruitee when they are added to a sequence
- Sync contacts only when they reply back - Contacts will only sync over to Recruitee when they reply to a sequence
Disable syncing sequences to Recruitee
You can also disable syncing individual sequences over to Recruitee by toggling off the "Sync to Recruitee" feature in the "Syncing" tab within the sequence's settings.
If you do not want contacts to sync over to Recruitee, you will need to make sure this setting is enabled first before adding contacts into the sequence.
Resync contacts to Recruitee
If contacts have been added before Recruitee was connected, contacts can be backfilled later through the "Resync to Recruitee" feature. You can resync contacts to Recruitee individually or in bulk.
Enable/disable deduplication for Recruitee
You can toggle on the "Deduplication" setting for Recruitee to be warned if a contact already exists in Recruitee. This will mark the contact with the error "Exists in Recruitee" if we find the same email address already exists in Recruitee prior to being added into Interseller.
If deduplication is turned off, then we will not warn you if the contact already exists in Recruitee.
Below are two common scenarios of when a new contact record will be created and when it won't be created when the contact has synced over to Recruitee:
- If the same email address exists in both Recruitee and Interseller, a duplicate contact record will not be created in Recruitee.
- If there are two different email addresses for the same contact (one in Recruitee and one in Interseller), a second contact record will be created with the second email address when they sync over from Interseller to Recruitee.
Changing the default job at the account level
You can set the default job that all contacts across all sequences are synced to at the account level by adjusting the "Job" sync setting.
We recommend leaving this blank if you're syncing contacts to specific jobs for each sequence.
Changing the job for each sequence
You can override the default job by adjusting this setting for each individual sequence.
To adjust the job setting, open up the sequence's settings, click on the "Syncing" tab, and select the specific job for contacts to sync over to within Recruitee.
Be sure to select the correct job first as contacts cannot be re-synced if they were added first and then a job is selected for the sequence at a later time.