Adding contacts into Interseller with Zapier
Learn how to add contacts into Interseller with Zapier.
Zapier gives you the ability to sync contacts into Interseller from 1,000 different integrations. Here, we'll show you how you can add anyone who emails you into an Interseller campaign with Gmail.
In the example below, whenever someone emails you, Zapier will read it and add it directly into Interseller as a contact in the sequence you select.
To get started, follow the steps below:
- Visit the Zapier zap editor here: https://zapier.com/app/editor
- Select the Gmail trigger and click the Trigger Event from drop-down menu. Select the "New Labeled Email" action and then click Continue.
- From there, connect your Gmail account to Zapier and click Continue.
- In the Label/Mailbox drop-down menu, select the label that you would like to sync emails over as. In this example, we'll use the "Inbox" option. Next, you'll be prompted to run a test trigger to make sure that everything is connected properly.
- In the Action window, find Interseller from the list of apps. Then choose Create Contact as the action.
- Login to your Interseller account and open a separate window to generate your Interseller API key by visiting this link: https://interseller.io/integrations/api. Copy and paste the API key back into Zapier.
- Map the appropriate fields over from the Gmail message into Interseller. You will also need to select the campaign that you would like contacts to sync over to.
- Once you've mapped all the fields, click Continue and you can run a test to make sure that everything is set up properly.
- Finally, click Turn on Zap to complete the set up!