Using Interseller with Invenias
In this guide:
Interseller's integration with Invenias can automatically sync contacts and email activity into Invenias whenever they're added to a sequence on Interseller.
Adjusting the sync settings
After Invenias is connected to Interseller, you can choose how all contacts sync over from Interseller to Invenias by selecting one of the following sync options:
- Off - Contacts will not sync over to Invenias
- Sync contacts when added to a sequence - Contacts will sync over to Invenias when they are added to a sequence
- Sync contacts only when they reply back - Contacts will only sync over to Invenias when they reply to a sequence
Cloning integration settings to teammates
Owners and Managers have the option to clone their integration settings to teammates currently connected to Invenias, whether or not they are part of a Group.
Using this option will clone all of the settings available with the Invenias integration as there is not an option to select specific settings to copy over.
Disable syncing sequences to Invenias
You can also disable syncing individual sequences over to Invenias by toggling off the "Sync to Invenias" feature in the "Syncing" tab within the sequence's settings.
If you don't want contacts to sync over to Invenias, you will need to make sure this setting is enabled first before adding contacts into the sequence.
Resync contacts to Invenias
If contacts have been added before Invenias was connected, contacts and email activity can be backfilled later through the "Resync to Invenias" feature. You can resync contacts to Invenias individually or in bulk.
Enable/disable deduplication for Invenias
You can toggle on the "Deduplication" setting for Invenias to be warned if a contact already exists in Invenias. This will mark the contact with the error "Exists in Invenias" if we find the same email address already exists in Invenias prior to being added into Interseller.
If deduplication is turned off, then we will not warn you if the contact already exists in Invenias.
Below are two common scenarios of when a new contact record will be created and when it won't be created when the contact has synced over to Invenias:
- If the same email address exists in both Invenias and Interseller, a duplicate contact record will not be created in the Invenias.
- If there are two different email addresses for the same contact (one in Invenias and one in Interseller), a second contact record will be created with the second email address when they sync over from Interseller to Invenias.
Email Activity Tracking
You can sync the email activity for contacts over to Invenias when you toggle on the "Activity Tracking" setting.
We recommend setting up the integration first before emailing contacts since email activity cannot be backfilled if contacts were messaged before Invenias was connected.