Using Interseller with Exelare
In this guide we'll cover how to:
| Adjust the default sync settings
|| Disable syncing
| Adjust the sync settings
for individual sequences
| Enable and disable
Interseller can automatically sync contacts into Exelare whenever contacts are added into a sequence.
To connect Interseller to Exelare, you can visit the Integrations page and select Exelare from the list. You will need to log in with your Exelare Company ID, username, and password in order to connect it to Interseller.
Adjusting the sync settings
After Exelare is connected to Interseller, you can choose to sync contacts as a "Candidate" or "Contact". You can choose how all contacts sync over from Interseller to Exelare by selecting one of the following sync options:
- Off - Contacts will not sync over to Exelare
- Sync contacts when added to a sequence - Contacts will sync over to Exelare when they are added to a sequence
- Sync contacts only when they reply back - Contacts will only sync over to Exelare when they reply to a sequence
Adjusting the sync setting per sequence
You can override the default sync settings by adjusting the sync setting for each individual sequence. To adjust this setting for each sequence, open up the sequence's settings and select the sync option from the drop-down menu in the "Sync As" section.
It's important to select whether contacts sync as a "Candidate" or "Contact" in the sequence first since this can't be re-synced if contacts are added first and then a sync option is selected for the sequence at a later time.
Disable syncing sequences to Exelare
You can also disable syncing individual sequences over to Exelare by toggling on the "Disable Sync" feature in the "Syncing" tab within the sequence's settings.
If you do not want contacts to sync over to Exelare, you will need to make sure this setting is enabled first before adding contacts into the sequence.
Enable/disable deduplication for Exelare
You can toggle on the "Deduplication" setting for Exelare to be warned if a contact already exists in Exelare. This will mark the contact with the error "Exists in Exelare" if we find the same email address already exists in Exelare prior to being added into Interseller.
If deduplication is turned off, then we will not warn you if the contact already exists in Exelare.
Below are two common scenarios of when a new contact record will be created and when it won't be created when the contact has synced over to Exelare:
- If the same email address exists in both Exelare and in Interseller, a duplicate contact record will not be created in the integration.
- If there are two different email addresses for the same contact (one in Exelare and one in Interseller), a second contact record will be created with the second email address when they sync over from Interseller to Exelare.