Using Interseller with Avionté COMPAS
In this guide:
Our integration with staffing software Avionté COMPAS can automatically sync contacts into Avionté COMPAS whenever they're added to a sequence on Interseller.
Connecting to Avionté COMPAS
To connect Avionté COMPAS to Interseller, visit the integration settings tab and select Avionté COMPAS from the list. You will need to reach out to Avionté COMPAS' support team to generate an API key in order to set up the integration with Interseller.
Adjusting the sync settings
After Avionté COMPAS is connected to Interseller, you can choose how all contacts sync over from Interseller to Avionté COMPAS by selecting one of the following sync options:
- Off - Contacts will not sync over to Avionté COMPAS
- Sync contacts when added to a sequence - Contacts will sync over to Avionté COMPAS when they are added to a sequence
- Sync contacts only when they reply back - Contacts will only sync over to Avionté COMPAS when they reply to a sequence
Note: Contacts can only sync over as candidates from Interseller to COMPAS. They cannot be synced over as another sync category.
Disable syncing sequences to COMPAS
You can also disable syncing individual sequences over to Avionté COMPAS by toggling off the "Sync to Avionté COMPAS" feature in the "Syncing" tab within the sequence's settings.
If you don't want contacts to sync over to Avionté COMPAS, you will need to make sure this setting is enabled first before adding contacts into the sequence.
Resync contacts to Avionté COMPAS
If contacts have been added before Avionté COMPAS was connected, contacts can be backfilled later through the “Resync to Avionté COMPAS” feature. You can resync contacts to Avionté COMPAS individually or in bulk.
Enable/disable deduplication for COMPAS
You can toggle on the the "Deduplication" setting for COMPAS to be warned if a contact already exists in Avionté COMPAS. This will mark the contact with the error "Exists in Avionté COMPAS" if we find the same email address already exists in Avionté COMPAS prior to being added into Interseller.
If deduplication is turned off, then we will not warn you if the contact already exists in Avionté COMPAS.
Below are two common scenarios of when a new contact record will be created and when it won't be created when the contact has synced over to Avionté COMPAS:
- If the same email address exists in both Avionté COMPAS and Interseller, a duplicate contact record will not be created in the integration.
- If there are two different email addresses for the same contact (one in Avionté COMPAS and one in Interseller), a second contact record will be created with the second email address when they sync over from Interseller to Avionté COMPAS.