Our JobDiva integration can automatically sync contacts into JobDiva whenever contacts are added into a sequence on Interseller.
To connect Interseller to JobDiva, you can visit the Integrations page and select JobDiva from the list.
You'll need to log in with your JobDiva Client ID, username, and password in order to connect to Interseller.
Adjusting the sync settings
After JobDiva is connected to Interseller, you can choose to sync contacts as a "Candidate" or "Contact". You can choose how all contacts sync over from Interseller to JobDiva by selecting one of the following sync options:
- Off - Contacts will not sync over to JobDiva
- Sync contacts when added to a sequence - Contacts will sync over to JobDiva when they are added to a sequence
- Sync contacts only when they reply back - Contacts will only sync over to JobDiva when they reply to a sequence
Adjusting the sync setting per sequence
You can override the default sync setting for each individual sequence. To adjust this setting for each sequence, open up the sequence's settings and select the sync option from the drop-down menu in the "Sync As" section.
It's important to select whether contacts sync as a "Candidate" or "Contact" in the sequence first since this can't be re-synced if contacts are added first and then a sync option is selected for the sequence at a later time.
Disable syncing sequences to JobDiva
sequences over to JobDiva by toggling on the "Disable Sync" feature in the "Syncing" tab within the sequence's settings.
If you do not want contacts to sync over to JobDiva, you will need to make sure this setting is enabled first before adding contacts into the sequence.
Enable/disable deduplication for JobDiva
You can toggle on the "Deduplication" setting for JobDiva to be warned if a contact already exists in JobDiva. This will mark the contact with the error "Exists in JobDiva" if we find the same email address already exists in JobDiva prior to being added into Interseller.
If deduplication is turned off, then we will not warn you if the contact already exists in JobDiva.
Below are two common scenarios of when a new contact record will be created and when it won't be created when the contact has synced over to JobDiva:
- If the same email address exists in both JobDiva and Interseller, a duplicate contact record will not be created in JobDiva.
- If there are two different email addresses for the same contact (one in JobDiva and one in Interseller), a second contact record will be created with the second email address when they sync over from Interseller to JobDiva.