Our integration with Clockwork lets you automatically sync contacts into Clockwork whenever they're added to a sequence on Interseller.
To connect Interseller to Clockwork, you can visit the Integrations page. In order to integrate Clockwork with Interseller, you'll need the firm name, API key, secret key, and firm service key.
Adjusting the sync settings
After Clockwork is connected to Interseller, you can choose how all contacts sync over from Interseller to Clockwork by selecting one of the following sync options:
- Off - Contacts will not sync over to Clockwork
- Sync contacts when added to a sequence - Contacts will sync over to Clockwork when they are added to a sequence
- Sync contacts only when they reply back - Contacts will only sync over to Clockwork when they reply to a sequence
Disable syncing sequences to Clockwork
You can also disable syncing individual sequences over to Clockwork by toggling on the "Disable Sync" feature in the "Syncing" tab within the sequence's settings.
If you don't want contacts to sync over to Clockwork, you will need to make sure this setting is enabled first before adding contacts into the sequence.
Enable/disable deduplication for Clockwork
You can toggle on the "Deduplication" setting for Clockwork to be warned if a contact already exists in Clockwork. This will mark the contact with the error "Exists in Clockwork" if we find the same email address already exists in Clockwork prior to being added into Interseller.
If deduplication is turned off, then we will not warn you if the contact already exists in Clockwork.
Below are two common scenarios of when a new contact record will be created and when it won't be created when the contact has synced over to Clockwork:
- If the same email address exists in both Clockwork and Interseller, a duplicate contact record will not be created in Clockwork.
- If there are two different email addresses for the same contact (one in Clockwork and one in Interseller), a second contact record will be created with the second email address when they sync over from Interseller to Clockwork.
Changing the default project at the account level
You can set the default project that all contacts across all sequences are synced to at the account level by adjusting the "Project" sync setting.
We recommend leaving this blank if you are syncing contacts to specific projects for each sequence.
Changing the project for each sequence
You can override the default project by adjusting this setting for each sequence.
To adjust the project setting, open up the sequence's settings, click on the "Syncing" tab, and select the specific project for contacts to sync over to within Clockwork.
Be sure to select the correct project first as contacts cannot be re-synced if they were added first and then a project is selected for the sequence at a later time.
Email Activity Tracking
You can sync the email activity for contacts over to Clockwork when you toggle on the "Activity Tracking" setting.
We recommend setting up the integration first before emailing contacts since email activity cannot be backfilled if contacts were messaged before Clockwork was connected.