Learn how to track LinkedIn messages and InMails in your Interseller account.
Interseller's LinkedIn tracking helps automatically mark contacts as replied once you receive a LinkedIn notification about a message or an InMail from that contact.
To get started with this feature, you will want to make sure:
- You receive individual email notifications from LinkedIn with your Interseller email
- You have the LinkedIn replies setting turned on
- You are sourcing the contact using our Chrome extension
Turning on LinkedIn notifications
To enable this feature, head over to your LinkedIn settings and then open up the Communication tab:
Please make sure you have "InMails you have received" and "Messages you have received" turned on and have the Email frequency set to "Individually"
Setting your primary email address to your Interseller email
Next, you will need to set your Interseller email as your primary email in LinkedIn to ensure you receive notifications. To set this up, head over to this page on LinkedIn:
Turning on LinkedIn reply tracking
As the last step, head over to Interseller tracking settings here to enable this feature: https://app.interseller.io/settings/tracking
Head to the bottom of the page and find "LinkedIn Tracking" to toggle the setting on.
Important things to note:
- LinkedIn tracking works with vanilla LinkedIn, LinkedIn Recruiter and Sales Navigator notifications
- LinkedIn tracking does not track across your teammates, only the email account that received the email
- Linkedin tracking won't update contact status if the contact hasn't been messaged through Inteseller