Whitelisting Interseller in Google Admin
If you're utilizing G Suite's advanced protection or you're blocking third-party apps from accessing your G Suite account, you may need to whitelist our application.
To whitelist Interseller from your G Suite account, please follow the steps below:
- Head over to G Suite and open the left-hand navigation. From there, click Security > API Controls
- From API Controls, select Manage Third-Party App Access.
- Click the Configure New App drop-down menu and select Oauth App Name Or Client ID.
- Click Interseller.
- Check the box next to the Client ID which will display with a long string of numbers and characters.
- On the next window, select Trusted: Can access all Google services and click Configure.