Using Interseller with Less Annoying CRM
In this guide we'll cover how to:
| Adjust the sync settings
|| Disable syncing sequences
| Resync contacts to Less Annoying CRM
|| Enable and disable deduplication
Our integration with Less Annoying CRM lets you automatically sync contacts into your CRM whenever they are added to a sequence in Interseller.
To connect Interseller to Less Annoying CRM, you can visit your Integration Settings and select Less Annoying CRM from the list. You will also need to log into your Less Annoying CRM account and enable API access to generate a User ID and API key that you'll use in the steps below.
To generate the User ID and API key, log into your Less Annoying CRM and follow the steps below:
- From your account, select Settings from the menu.
- From the pop-up menu, scroll to the Additional Features section and select Programer API.
- Under the API Access section, click the Enable API button which will generate the User ID and API Key.
- You can view and copy your User ID under the API Access section.
- To copy your API Key, go to the API Keys section and click Copy to Clipboard.
- Next, visit your Interseller Integration Settings here and paste in the User ID and API Key.
- Click Connect.
If you would like to view the API Key, click Show API Key and the key will display below the link.
Adjusting the sync settings
Once you've connected Less Annoying CRM to Interseller, you can choose how all contacts sync over to your integration by selecting one of the following sync options:
- Off - Contacts will not sync over to Less Annoying CRM
- Sync contacts when added to a sequence - Contacts will sync over to Less Annoying CRM when they are added to a sequence
- Sync contacts only when they reply back - Contacts will only sync over to Less Annoying CRM when they reply to a sequence
Disable syncing sequences to Less Annoying CRM
You can disable syncing individual sequences over to Less Annoying CRM by toggling on the "Disable Sync" feature in the "Syncing" tab within the sequence's settings.
If you do not want contacts to sync over to Less Annoying CRM, you will need to make sure this setting is enabled first before adding contacts into the sequence.
Resync contacts to Less Annoying CRM
If contacts have been added before Less Annoying CRM was connected, contacts can be backfilled later through the "Resync to Less Annoying CRM" feature. You can resync contacts to Less Annoying CRM individually or in bulk.
Enable/disable deduplication for Less Annoying CRM
You can toggle on the "Deduplication" setting for Less Annoying CRM to be warned if a contact already exists in LACRM. This will mark the contact with the error "Exists in Less Annoying CRM" if we find the same email address already exists in Less Annoying CRM prior to being added into Interseller.
If deduplication is turned off, then we will not warn you if the contact already exists in Less Annoying CRM.
Below are two common scenarios of when a new contact record will be created and when it won't be created when the contact has synced over to Less Annoying CRM:
- If the same email address exists in both LACRM and Interseller, a duplicate contact record will not be created in LACRM.
- If there are two different email addresses for the same contact (one in LACRM and one in Interseller), a second contact record will be created with the second email address when they sync over from Interseller to LACRM.