Using Interseller with PCRecruiter
In this guide:
Our integration with PCRecruiter can automatically sync contacts and email activity into PCRecruiter whenever they're added to a sequence on Interseller.
Connecting to PCRecruiter
To connect PCRecruiter to Interseller, visit the Integrations page and select PCRecruiter from the list. You will need to enter in your Database ID, username, and password in order to set up the integration.
You can find your PCRecruiter Database ID by navigating to System > API > API Settings.
Adjusting the sync settings
After PCRecruiter is connected to Interseller, you can choose how all contacts sync over from Interseller to PCRecruiter by selecting one of the following sync options:
- Off - Contacts will not sync over to PCRecruiter
- Sync contacts when added to a sequence - Contacts will sync over to PCRecruiter when they are added to a sequence
- Sync contacts only when they reply back - Contacts will only sync over to PCRecruiter when they reply to a sequence
Disable syncing sequences to PCRecruiter
You can also disable syncing individual sequences over to PCRecruiter by toggling off the "Sync to PCRecruiter" feature in the "Syncing" tab within the sequence's settings.
If you don't want contacts to sync over to PCRecruiter, you will need to make sure this setting is enabled first before adding contacts into the sequence.
Resync contacts to PCRecruiter
If contacts have been added before PCRecruiter was connected, contacts and email activity can be backfilled later through the "Resync to PCRecruiter" feature. You can resync contacts to PCRecruiter individually or in bulk.
Enable/disable deduplication for PCRecruiter
You can toggle on the "Deduplication" setting for PCRecruiter to be warned if a contact already exists in PCRecruiter. This will mark the contact with the error "Exists in PCRecruiter" if we find the same email address already exists in PCRecruiter prior to being added into Interseller.
If deduplication is turned off, then we will not warn you if the contact already exists in PCRecruiter.
Below are two common scenarios of when a new contact record will be created and when it won't be created when the contact has synced over to PCRecruiter:
- If the same email address exists in both PCRecruiter and Interseller, a duplicate contact record will not be created in PCRecruiter.
- If there are two different email addresses for the same contact (one in PCRecruiter and one in Interseller), a second contact record will be created with the second email address when they sync over from Interseller to PCRecruiter.
Email Activity Tracking
You can sync the email activity for contacts over to PCRecruiter when you toggle on the "Activity Tracking" setting.
Custom Field Mapping
You can also customize how the field mapping from Interseller syncs over to PCRecruiter. These settings are an advanced feature so we only recommend customizing them if you're familiar with setting this up. If you need any assistance with setting up the custom field mapping, we recommend reaching out to a member of our support team.
If you see any integration errors regarding custom field mapping, feel free to get in touch with our team and they can help you out further.