Using Interseller with Lever
In this guide:
Our integration with Lever can automatically sync contacts and assign them to job postings in Lever whenever they're added to a sequence on Interseller.
Connecting to Lever
If you are the Interseller account owner and Lever Super Admin, you must connect your Lever account to Interseller first in order for all other teammates to connect as well.
If the account owner has not connected to Lever yet, please let me know so that other users can connect their Lever accounts.
To connect to Lever, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Integrations page and select Lever from the list.
- Enter your Lever login credentials and grant Interseller access to your Lever account. This will allow Interseller to create and sync contacts over to Lever.
Adjusting the sync settings
After Lever is connected, you can choose how contacts from all sequences sync over from Interseller to Lever by selecting one of the following sync options:
- Off - Contacts will not sync over to Lever
- Sync contacts when added to a sequence - Contacts will sync over to Lever when they are added to a sequence
- Sync contacts only when they reply back - Contacts will only sync over to Lever when they reply to a sequence
Disable syncing sequences to Lever
You can also disable syncing individual sequences over to Lever by toggling off the "Sync to Lever" feature in the "Syncing" tab within the sequence's settings.
If you don't want contacts to sync over to Lever, you will need to make sure this setting is enabled first before adding contacts into the sequence.
Resync contacts to Lever
If contacts have been added before Lever was connected, contacts can be backfilled later through the "Resync to Lever " feature. You can resync contacts to Lever individually or in bulk.
Enable/disable deduplication for Lever
You can toggle on the "Deduplication" setting for Lever to be warned if a contact already exists in Lever. This will mark the contact with the error "Exists in Lever" if we find the same email address already exists in Lever prior to being added into Interseller.
If deduplication is turned off, then we will not warn you if the contact already exists in Lever.
Below are two common scenarios of when a new contact record will be created and when it won't be created when the contact has synced over to Lever:
- If the same email address exists in both Lever and Interseller, a duplicate contact record will not be created in Lever.
- If there are two different email addresses for the same contact (one in Lever and one in Interseller), a second contact record will be created with the second email address when they sync over from Interseller to Lever.
Changing the default job posting at the account level
You can set the default job posting that all contacts across all sequences are synced to at the account level by adjusting the "Posting" sync setting.
We recommend leaving this blank if you are syncing contacts to specific job postings for each sequence.
Changing the job posting for each sequence
You can override the default job order by adjusting this setting for each individual sequence.
To adjust the project setting, open up the sequence's settings, click on the "Syncing" tab, and select the specific job posting for contacts to sync over to within Lever.
Be sure to select the correct job posting first as contacts cannot be re-synced if they were added first and then a job posting is selected for the sequence at a later time.