Using Interseller with Breezy HR
Learn how the integration works between Interseller and Breezy HR.
Our integration with Breezy HR can automatically sync contacts and assign them to job positions in Breezy HR whenever they're added to a sequence on Interseller.
To connect Interseller to Breezy HR, you can visit the Integrations page and select Breezy HR from the list. You'll need to enter your Breezy HR login credentials to connect it to Interseller.
Adjusting the default sync settings
After Breezy HR is connected to Interseller, you can choose how all contacts sync over from Interseller to Breezy HR by selecting one of the following sync options:
- Off - Contacts will not sync over to Breezy HR
- Sync contacts when added to a sequence - Contacts will sync over to Breezy HR when they are added to a sequence
- Sync contacts only when they reply back - Contacts will only sync over to Breezy HR when they reply to a sequence
Disable syncing sequences to Breezy HR
You can also disable syncing individual sequences over to Breezy HR by toggling on the "Disable Sync" feature in the "Syncing" tab within the sequence's settings.
If you do not want contacts to sync over to Breezy HR, you will need to make sure this setting is enabled first before adding contacts into the sequence.
Enable/disable deduplication for Breezy HR
You can toggle on the "Deduplication" setting for Breezy HR to be warned if a contact already exists in Breezy HR. This will mark the contact with the error "Exists in Breezy HR" if we find the same email address already exists in Breezy HR prior to being added into Interseller.
If deduplication is turned off, then we will not warn you if the contact already exists in Breezy HR.
Below are two common scenarios of when a new contact record will be created and when it won't be created when the contact has synced over to Breezy HR:
- If the same email address exists in both Breezy HR and Interseller, a duplicate contact record will not be created in Breezy HR.
- If there are two different email addresses for the same contact (one in Breezy HR and one in Interseller), a second contact record will be created with the second email address when they sync over from Interseller to Breezy HR.
Changing the default position at the account level
You can set the default position that contacts across all sequences are synced to at the account level by adjusting the "Position" sync setting.
We recommend leaving this blank if you are syncing contacts to specific positions for each sequence.
Changing the position for each sequence
You can override the default position setting by adjusting this setting for each individual sequence.
To adjust the position setting, open up the sequence's settings and select the specific position for contacts to sync over to in Breezy HR
Be sure to select the correct position first as contacts cannot be re-synced if they were added first and then a position is selected for the sequence at a later time.