Interseller can help automatically sync contacts straight into HubSpot and log all email activity to each contact. Interseller can also de-duplicate contacts and warn you if you're messaging anyone that's already in your HubSpot contacts.
Integrating Interseller into HubSpot
1. Visit the Integrations tab inside Interseller and click the HubSpot button
2. Log into your HubSpot account
4. Select the way you'd like Interseller to interact with HubSpot:`
- Off - contacts won't be synced into HubSpot
- Sync contacts when added to a sequence - contacts will sync over to HubSpot
- Sync contacts only when they reply back - contacts will only sync over to HubSpot when they reply
5. Enable/disable deduplication for HubSpot
You can toggle on the deduplication setting for HubSpot to be warned if a contact already exists in HubSpot. This will mark the contact with the error "Exists in Integration" if we find that their email already exists in HubSpot. If deduplication isn't turned on, then we won't check to see if they exist in HubSpot. It's recommended to keep deduplication enabled to reduce having duplicate contacts within your integration.
6. You can also customize how the field mapping from Interseller syncs over to HubSpot.
7. (Optional but recommended) Set up HubSpot's BCC email with Interseller. This will allow all emails sent from Interseller to be logged in HubSpot. You'll need to go to your HubSpot settings, then go to "Sales" and click on "Log emails in CRM". There you'll see the BCC address that you will need to copy. Head back into Interseller and paste it in the BCC box in your Interseller email settings.
You're all set, now whenever you add contacts into Interseller, we'll automatically add them into your HubSpot account and check against your HubSpot contacts to make sure you're never sending duplicate messages again!