Interseller can automatically sync contacts into Greenhouse whenever you add them into a sequence. With Greenhouse, we can also assign which job they belong to or which pool stage they should be in at an account and sequence level. You can also sync the email activity for contacts once Greenhouse is connected.
Adjusting the sync settings
You can select among one of the following sync options:
- Do not sync contacts - contacts won't be synced into Greenhouse
- Sync new contacts -contacts will sync over to Greenhouse and won't be de-duped against other sequences they appear in on Interseller
- Sync contacts and prevent messages to existing - contacts will sync over to Greenhouse and contacts will be de-duped against other sequences they were messaged in on Interseller
Changing the default job/pool sync
To change the default job or pool, visit the integrations settings tab. From there, you can change the default job/pool that all candidates get synced to.
Changing the job/pool sync per sequence
You can override the default setting where contacts get synced at the sequence level too. You'll need to visit the sequence's settings to change this.
If you toggle the "Share With Team" option on for the sequence, other team members can change the job/pool for that sequence. They don't need to have their Interseller account connected to Greenhouse in order to adjust this setting. If a team member is not the owner/sender of the sequence, they won't be able to make the following changes :
- Adjust the shared status of the sequence - only the owner/sender of the sequence can change its shared status
- Remove/archive the sequence - only the owner/sender can choose to remove or archive the sequence
Note: If you have "sync contacts and prevent messages to existing" set in the sync settings, it will NOT switch the job or pool if the contact previously existed in Greenhouse. Any email activity for contacts added to Interseller before Greenhouse was connected cannot be backfilled.