Reply sentiments can be assigned to contacts to categorize the type of reply you receive from them. This is a great way to keep your contact lists organized and to show the health of your pipeline.
Reply sentiments can be assigned within a specific sequence or in your Tasks Dashboard.
Once a contact has replied or is set to booked in a sequence, you can assign one of the following reply sentiments:
- Interested - the contact is interested in the opportunity
- Not Interested - the contact is not interested in the opportunity
- Bad Fit - the contact is not the right fit for the opportunity
- Timing - the timing of the opportunity doesn't align with the contact
- Wrong Contact - the contact is not the appropriate person to reach out to (i.e. not the right person to reach out to at a company)
- Bad Data - the contact is not the correct person that you intended to reach out to (i.e. the email is not accurate for the contact)
Assigning contact replies in a sequence
To assign a reply sentiment to a contact, click the down arrow on their status, then click Assign Sentiment.
If you want to change the type of sentiment later, you can click on the contact's status to change it.
Assigning contact replies in the Tasks dashboard
In the Tasks dashboard, you can view the unassigned contact replies in the Replies tab:
If your sequence is shared with your team, reply sentiments can be assigned by other team members.
To see your team member's contact replies, click the drop-down menu on the left-hand side of your Tasks Dashboard:
Note: Once a contact has been assigned a reply sentiment, you cannot change it again within the Tasks Dashboard. Instead, open the sequence the contact is in and click on their status to update the sentiment there.