Reply sentiments can be assigned to contacts to categorize the type of reply you receive from them. This can help keep contact lists better organized and also show the health of your pipeline.
After a contact replies or is set to booked in your sequence, you can assign the following reply sentiments to them:
- Interested - contacts who are interested
- Not Interested - contacts who are not interested
- Bad Fit - contacts who have responded not being a good fit
- Wrong Contact - contacts who are not the correct people to reach out to
- Bad Timing - contacts who might be interested in the future since now is not the right time for them
You can click on the contact's status to assign a sentiment or change the type of sentiment.