Email lookup credits only apply to emails that you find via our Chrome extension or lookup tools (e.g. find me "name" at "company"). Here are some facts around what email lookup credits are:
- Lookup credits are shared amongst teammates (e.g. if you have 5 teammates and 250 lookups per seat, you have a total of 1,250 lookups)
- Email lookup credits are counted when you import CSV files of contacts and look up missing emails for those contacts
- Lookups are charged per request, not the number of emails we find
- There's a maximum of 1 lookup credit per contact, which will apply to either their personal or work email
- Lookup credits are not counted if we can't find anything
- A lookup credit won't count twice if you run a lookup for the same contact in a 30-day period. If you run a lookup for the same contact in another billing period, then that'll count as another lookup credit.
- Sending emails from sequences are also free of charge
- Email validations are separate and have their own limits
Additional lookup credits can be added to your account at an additional charge without needing to add additional seats. Feel free to get in touch with us to get that set up!