The process with integrating with Zoho can be slightly tricky but we'll help guide the way screenshot by screenshot in this article.
1. Log into Zoho and click on Setup under the settings icon in the top right hand corner
2. Click APIs in the setup options
3. Under the gear icon, choose the option to generate a new authentication token
4. Name your token "Interseller" then click generate to get a new token.
5. On the page that appears, you'll need to copy over the string that's generated on the other half of the equal sign of "AUTHTOKEN" into Interseller. It should look something like:
6. Once Zoho CRM is connected, you can adjust the sync settings. You can select between the following sync options:
- Off - contacts won't be synced into Zoho CRM
- Sync contacts when added to a sequence - contacts will sync over to Zoho CRM
- Sync contacts only when they reply back - contacts will only sync over to Zoho CRM when they reply
Enable/disable deduplication for Zoho CRM
You can toggle on the deduplication setting for Zoho CRM to be warned if a contact already exists in Zoho CRM. This will mark the contact with the error "Exists in Integration" if we find that their email already exists in Zoho CRM. If deduplication isn't turned on, then we won't check to see if they exist in Zoho CRM. It's recommended to keep deduplication enabled to reduce having duplicate contacts within your integration.
Disable syncing sequences to Zoho CRM
You can also disable syncing a sequence over to Zoho CRM in the "Sync" tab within the sequence's settings. If you don't want contacts to sync over to Zoho CRM, you'll want to make sure this is enabled first before adding contacts into the sequence.