Assigning contacts with a reply type
In this guide:
You can select a reply type to categorize each of your contact replies to get a better idea of how contacts respond to you. This is a great way to keep your contact lists up-to-date.
You can choose how a contact responds to you from the following options:
- Email - If a contact has responded to you through email
- LinkedIn - If a contact has responded to you through LinkedIn
- Phone Call - If a contact has responded to you through a phone call
- Text Message - If a contact has responded to you through text message
Assigning a reply type to contact replies
To assign a reply type for contact replies, follow these steps:
- Click on the contact's status to open the drop-down menu.
- Select Set Replied from the menu.
- In the Set Replied pop-up, select a reply type that best matches the contact reply. You can always change the reply type by clicking on the contact's status again.
- After selecting a reply type, click Set Replied to save.
If the contact's status is already set to Replied, you'll need to click on the contact's status and select Remove Reply and then manually set their status to Set Replied to select a reply type for them.
Assigning a reply type to Bounced contacts
If a contact bounces in your sequence and you receive a reply from them outside of Interseller, you can assign a reply type by following the steps below:
- Click the contact's Bounced status in the sequence.
- Select Set Replied
- In the pop-up window, choose the reply type that best matches the reply from the drop-down menu.
- Click Set Replied.